These pictures are to show Angela and my sisters that we finally did some painting-I have a horrible time picking colors (it's been almost 12 years in this house) and I shouldn't say "we" painted because really my Steven does all the work--thanks honey!!! Anyway, girls, this is Chutney Brown and I liked it so much in the hall and livingroom I decided to put it in the bedroom as well--the picture is before we were done but, boy, do I ever love my bedroom now. It's a warm, cozy, exciting color all at the same time-the pictures of the livingroom came out a little more orangey than it really looks. Can't wait for you to come home to see it Ang-and it will be a great day when Becca makes it over too, since believe it or not Bec has badly sprained her good ankle!! She's going to be down for quite a awhile!! Hang in there, Bec-we love you!
Kimball's Mission Call Video
13 years ago
1 comment:
Your paint looks great. Can't wait to see it for real...
Post a Comment