Friday, February 6, 2009

Cruizin and Snoozin


Grand Cayman. Snorkeled here, had a few platter-sized fish follow me around. Water is clear, but the island is flat. It has like 700 banks. Formerly part of Jamaica, but voted to stay British when Jamaica went independant. We took a taxi here (they drive on the left), but walked the beach back to the boat.

Breakfast in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Julee's favorite. (you do get asked alot: smoke a reefer, mon?)





Camped.





Here is where all the action takes place!


Formal night on the promenade. This boat had an ice skating rink (Steve went twice, and they had a great show with skaters from Russia, Canada, and USA, some former olympians). Steve also got bronze medal in adult speed climbing competition on the climbing wall (out of 8 younger guys). Great shows, miniature golf, bball court, roller blades, awesome food, and yes- a little class on folding animals from towels.








We loved watching the girls for a few days while Angela and Mike went on their own cruise.


Lily is a happy little squirt, Madison - well... most of the time







I'm an alien, says Isaac.


Playing pbskids.

I love you so much cuz, let me re-adjust your face!







Madison walks in all dolled up and says "my name is Julee and I am going shopping for jewelry"... Observant or what?

1 comment:

Crockett's Blue Pencil said...

How fun...I love seeing your pictures.